4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBotany Road, Broadstairs
- Minutes' walk to cliff top walks and Botany bay sandy beaches
- Internal viewing recommended to appreciate accommodation on offer
- Kitchen breakfast room with two further reception rooms
- Modern wetroom tastefully finished to a high spec
- Rear gardens in excess of 100ft with summer house to rear
- Parking to front leading to single detached garage
Miles and Barr are pleased to be marketing this outstanding four bedroom detached bungalow located in the desirable location on Botany Road within minutes walk to the cliff top walks and sandy beaches. Space and accommodation is a must to view internally to appreciate the size and quality finish throughout. On entering the property via a enclosed porch door leads to spacious hallway. The property comprises of four bedrooms stunningly presented bathroom with additional shower room and separate cloakroom. To the rear of the property there is a kitchen breakfast room with separate dining room and spacious lounge with doors leading to rear garden.
Externally there are rear gardens in excess of 100ft with brick built summer house to rear. Frontage has ample off street parking for several cars leading to a single detached garage to side. To arrange a viewing today please call 01843 888 444
The sought-after seaside town of Broadstairs, with its quaint fisherman’s cottages and period houses, including Bleak House, once the summer home of Charles Dickens. Broadstairs is also well known for its Blue Flag award winning sandy beaches, including Viking Bay and Joss Bay. The town also offers a good range of facilities with a wonderful selection of boutique shops, restaurants and cinema, together with those found at Westwood Cross shopping centre.
Sporting and recreational opportunities in the area include; a leisure centre at Ramsgate, golf at North Foreland Golf Club, the championship golf courses of Royal St Georges and Princes in Sandwich, various sports clubs in the area including Broadstairs Sailing Club, cliff top & beach walking, horse riding and bowls clubs.
Broadstairs benefits from the High Speed Rail with direct services to London (St Pancras 76 mins). The nearby A299 Thanet Way provides good access to the motorway network. The Eurotunnel at Cheriton, Port of Dover and Eurostar at Ashford are also easily accessed by car and provide excellent links to the continent.
Enclosed Porch -
Bedroom One - 3.66m x 2.99m (12'0" x 9'9") -
Bedroom Two - 3.71m x 4.82m (12'2" x 15'9") -
Shower Room - 2.66m x 1.66m (8'8" x 5'5") -
Bedroom Three - 3.03m x 3.14m (9'11" x 10'3") -
Bedroom Four - 3.00m x 2.64m (9'10" x 8'7") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.64m x 3.65m (11'11" x 11'11") -
Utility Room -
Shower Room -
Dining Room - 3.00m x 3.62m (9'10" x 11'10") -
Lounge - 4.43m x 5.04m (14'6" x 16'6") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50447163.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27259710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.