2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale22 Stewart Avenue, Currie, EH14 5SD
- Quietly situated 1950's end terraced villa
- Living/Dining Room
- Contemporary newly refitted kitchen/appliances
- 2 double bedrooms and stylish bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Paviour driveway and south-facing rear garden
- Popular location within easy reach of Edinburgh
Tel 0131 229 3399/07595820611
The brochure and Home Report are available on the ESPC website.
This beautifully presented end terraced villa will appeal to purchasers of all age groups seeking an easy move-in. On the ground floor, the freshly decorated and comfortable accommodation comprises a full-length living/dining room and stylish fitted kitchen providing sleek work surfaces and integrated appliances. Upstairs, both bedrooms are doubles and the bright bathroom features bath and brand new, overhead electric shower. Modern gas central heating (Worcester combi boiler installed 2016 with 5 year guarantee) is complemented by UPVC double glazing. There is a newly constructed paviour driveway and lawned garden enjoying a very sunny aspect. The sale price includes the carpets, blinds, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, master bedroom wardrobes and garden shed. The mortgage valuation is £190,000 and it lies in Council Tax band B.
Telephone Agent 0131 229 3399 (0759 5820611 outwith office hours) to arrange an appointment.
The ‘village’ of Currie (now a suburb of Edinburgh) lies to the south west of the city, between Juniper Green and Balerno. It straddles the A70 some 6 miles from the City Centre and is well served by buses (including a nearby Park-and Ride). It has a high school, primary school, local shops and other social amenities. Heriot-Watt University and the City By-pass are within a one mile radius.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50447193.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 94746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.