2 bedroom maisonette for saleCentral Parade, New Addington, South Croydon, CR0
Offers in Region of
- Newly refurbished two bedroom split level maisonette
- No onward chain
- New heating system, carpets and wiring
- Spacious loft room with views to rear
- Shared outside space to front
- Minutes from local tram link and shops
**** NO ONWARD CHAIN ****
A spacious refurbished two bedroom maisonette offered for sale with no onward chain and the benefit of a new 99 year lease. The property
has shared outside space to the front and all amenities are minutes away including the local tram link. The property has been rewired and a new heating system installed and the carpets all replaced.. Please call the Selsdon Branch to book your view on 0208 6570051
Situated in the heart of New Addington on the parade with direct access to a wide variety of shops, local leisure centre and tram link with direct access to Croydon town centre and main line station just minutes away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50447229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDN170359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Selsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.