4 bedroom detached house for saleWhittingham Lane, Goosnargh, Preston, Lancashire
- APPROX 2000SQ FEET OF LIVING SPACE
- BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE ENTERTAINING KITCHEN
- HIGH SPEC FITTED KITCHEN
- QUIET RETREAT
- VIEWINGS ESSENTIAL
Be prepared to become the envy of your friends, this beautifully renovated property was lovingly rebuilt in 2011 and retains many reclaimed decorative features and is now a fantastic family home in the quiet rural village of Goosnargh. Double fronted and situated on a large plot with gardens to front, rear and side, having a large tandem drive, offering space to grow as family or to enjoy a semi rural retreat. Boasting four double bedrooms two with en suite, a family bathroom and ground floor shower room. The kitchen has been designed to be an entertaining space and with create many fond memories for whoever is fortunate enough to purchase this home. Viewings are essential and by appointment only.
Property ref: 121_2296_4485924
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4485924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Click estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.