4 bedroom detached house for saleSeagate Road, Long Sutton
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern Detached Property Set in the Lincolnshire Village of Long Sutton
- 4 Bedrooms, Reception Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Bathroom & Shower Room
- Garage Having Been Converted into a Games Room
- Located in a Small, Quiet, Ancient Hamlet of Sutton Crosses
- Good Equestrian Opportunity with Approximately 7 Acres of Land (stms)
- Accommodation Extend to 2,238 sq. ft.
- Benefiting from 2 Large Metal Storage Barns and 2 Coal Stores
Fine & Country are delighted to present this four bedroom modern detached property set in the Lincolnshire village of Long Sutton benefiting from 7 acres (stms) of land, 2 large metal storage barns and 2 cold stores.
Barn 1: 26m x 8 m (84´11´´ x 26´3´´)
Barn 2: 9.8m x 8.8m (32´2´´ x 28´11´´)
Cold Store 1: 8.5m x 2.45m (28´ x 8´)
Cold Store 2: 12.2m x 2.45m (40´ x 8´)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50449104.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587010635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.