1 bedroom apartment for saleSkypark Road, Bristol
- LARGE ONE BEDROOM UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT
- BEAUTIFUL CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- LARGE BEDROOM WITH BUILT IN WARDROBES
- VERY IMPRESSIVE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- CURRENT OWNER PURCHASED FROM NEW
- ***ONLY £41.04 IN CHARGES PER MONTH***
- ***OPEN DAY SATURDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER***CALL US ON 0117 966 4278 FOR MORE INFO***
Connells Southville are delighted to offer for sale this stunning and rather large one bedroom apartment on Skypark Rd. Conveniently located close to a huge amount of amenities and transport links, the property boasts a good size living quarters with modern kitchen and bathroom and a double bedroom.
A really super one bedroom apartment is now available to start viewing.
***PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS***
Located within the Airpoint development but situated along Skypark Road, this really attractive flat boasts a fantastic location, close to all the shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities on West Street and North Street and being in close proximity to Bristol City Centre and Bedminster Train Station.
***VERY CHEAP MONTHLY CHARGES***
***OPEN DAY VIEWINGS SATURDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER***
A lovely large hallway with storage area off, door to front, intercom entry system, home alarm, electric wall heater and lights operated by motion sensor.
Lounge/dining Room 18' 3" x 13' 3" ( 5.56m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to front, electric wall heater, telephone point, tv point, carpet flooring and being open to the kitchen.**virgin media is available for high speed internet and subscription television**Sky tv is also available**
A modern fitted kitchen open to the lounge and dining room, having a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, oven with electric hob and cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, spotlights and door to hallway.
Modern Bathroom 7' 3" x 5' 10" ( 2.21m x 1.78m )
A spacious modern bathroom suite comprising; bath with shower over, wash hand basin, wc, ex fan, modern ladder radiator, shaver point and being part tiled.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" into wardrobe x 8' 9" ( 4.11m into wardrobe x 2.67m )
A double bedroom with built in wardobes, electric wall mounted heater, double glazed window to rear, telephone point and tv point.
Bike sheds and bin sheds available nearby.
Lease And Charges Info
We are led to believe by our vendor that the property was purchased in 2007 with a 99 year lease, Council Tax band A, ground rent/maintenance and service charges work out at £41.04 per month. *Please verify this information with your solicitor*
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50450190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.