3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeck Road, Hackney, E8
- Two Storey Freehold Victorian House
- Beautifully Presented
- 23Ft Reception Room
- 44Ft Rear Garden (At Longest Points)
- Original Period Features
- Loft Space /Subject To Planning For Fourth Bedroom
- 10 Minutes Walk To Bethnal Green Tube
- 5 Minutes Walk To Cambridge Heath Overground
- 10 Minutes Walk To Victoria Park
- Easy Access To Liverpool Street Business Hub
To book a viewing for this property please visit www.purplebricks.com
A charming, beautifully presented and spaciously arranged two storey Freehold Victorian terraced house, which retains some original character and period features. This desirable property comprises a 23ft reception room with original wooden flooring, feature fireplace, sash windows, fully fitted kitchen with a five ring gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, dining area, direct access to a spacious patio garden, three spacious double bedrooms, four piece family bathroom suite including a shower cubicle, separate guest WC, ample storage space, spotlights, Vaillant gas combination boiler, sash windows and two loft spaces that can be converted into a fourth bedroom and shower room.
*Subject to planning permission.
This delightful property would benefit from some cosmetic updating, providing a fantastic opportunity for a purchaser to add their own style to the house.
Ideally positioned a short walking distance to numerous cafés, bars, restaurants,, Sainsbury's Metro Store, the prestigious Hackney Theatre, Mare Street Market, London Fields and Victoria Park.
Superbly located for access to numerous local shopping and transport amenities including a five minute walk to Cambridge Heath and London Fields Overground Stations, a ten minute walk to Bethnal Green Tube (Central Line), with local bus routes providing easy access to Liverpool Street's business district and the city.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a lovely and rare to the market house.
Lease - Freehold
*Buyer to check information with their solicitor before exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50450634.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 343873-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.