2 bedroom maisonette for saleWheatley Street, London, W1G
- LEASEHOLD APPROX 134 YEARS
- Open Plan Reception/Dining/Kitchen
- Master Bedroom Suite with Ensuite Bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Guest WC
- Study Area
- Private Entrance
- Video Entry System
- Hardwood Flooring
- Independent Heating & Hot Water
A very well presented upper maisonette in the sought after Wheatley Street in the heart of Marylebone Village. The property comprises a spacious open plan reception/dining /kitchen on the 1st floor. The 2nd floor boasts a guest WC and a very large master bedroom suite. On the 3rd floor is a 2nd bedroom suite.
This extremely quiet apartment is presented in very good decorative condition and will appeal to those wanting to be in the very hub of Marylebone as well as being in an extremely quiet location at the same time. Other benefits include a very long lease and low service charge
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50450673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAS170017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Druce Marylebone Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.