3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOak Grove, Thurcroft, Rotherham, S66 9EZ
Offers in Region of
- NO CHAIN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Attractively presented three bedroom end townhouse with en-suite shower room and downstairs WC. Having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, garage and enclosed garden to the side and rear.
Thurcroft is well placed for a good range of local amenities including shops and schools. Rotherham centre and the motorway network are within easy reach.
External door giving access to the hallway having central heating radiator and stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Lounge: 4.28m x 6.3m (14' x 20' 8")
The lounge has a walk-in bay with French uPVC double glazed doors opening to the rear garden. Feature fireplace with back panel and hearth inset with electric fire.
* Kitchen: 3.14m x 1.9m (10' 4" x 6' 5")
With a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Set beneath the uPVC double glazed window is a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Central heating radiator.
* Downstairs WC
With was hand basin, low flush WC, central heating radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
Leading to bedrooms two and three and family bathroom. Further stairs rise to the master bedroom with en-suite to the second floor.
* Bedroom 2: 4.21m x 3.27m (13' 10" x 10' 9")
UPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Ample space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 3: 4.17m (Widest) x 2.66m (Longest) (13' 8" x 8' 9")
With twin uPVC double glazed windows, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 1 with En-suite: 3.12m x 7.06m (Into dormer) (10' 3" x 23' 2")
With a front facing uPVC dormer window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Access to the roof void and inbuilt storage cupboard.
* Family Bathroom
Having a white suite comprising bath with pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiling to the splashbacks and vinyl covering to the floor, central heating radiator.
With a fully enclosed shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Velux skylight, ceramic tiling to the floor and central heating radiator.
Driveway leading to the garage with up and over door. Lawned front garden.
Having side and rear gardens mainly laid to lawn and enclosed with timber fencing.
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50455266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.