4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThornton Avenue, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Ready To Move In Condition
- Offered With vacant Possession
- Two En Suite Shower Rooms
- Popular Location
- Great For Commuting
Surprisingly spacious four bedroom dorma bungalow, ready to move into and offered with vacant possession. Generously spread across two floors and offering a wide flexibility of uses to the owner, having a large reception room to the rear overlooking the garden, large Kitchen diner and four double bedrooms two of which have en suite shower rooms. A large four piece bathroom and private garden to the rear. The integral garage with up and over door has power and lighting. Viewings are by appointment only and are recommended.
Property ref: 121_2296_4497852
To the first floor and with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden to the rear, access to the en suite.
To the front aspect is a gravel double drive leading to the integral garage with up and over door and benifits from light and power supply. Laid to lawn area and dwarf wall.
To the rear aspect is a well maintained garden and is laid to lawn, the rear garden is very private and is believed to be southerly facing.
To arrange a viewing please follow the below link even when we are closed.
14' 4" x 12' 2" (4.37m x 3.71m) Double bedroom to the ground floor, UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
11' 1" x 10' 5" (3.38m x 3.17m) A forth double bedroom to the ground floor with UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
10' 5" x 9' 7" (3.17m x 2.92m) Four piece fitted bathroom, comprising walk in shower cubicle, panel bath with spa jets, w/c and hand wash basin. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
23' 1" x 21' 3" (7.04m x 6.48m) Measurements include en suite and areas of reduced head height.
To the first floor and with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden to the rear aspect. Builtin wardrobes and access to the en suite.
With access to the first floor and entered via a UPVC double glazed door.
16' x 12' 2" (4.88m x 3.71m) Light and airy lounge with large UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden.
15' x 15' 6" (4.57m x 4.72m) Large kitchen diner with a wide range of wall and base units and contrasting work surface with inset sink with mixer tap, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob and over head stainless steel extractor. UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and UPVC double glazed door to the side aspect.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4497852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Click estate Agents, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.