3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmcroft Avenue, Wanstead, London
Offers in Excess of
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Good decorative order
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Approx 1/2 mile from Wanstead/Snaresbrook Tube Stations
- Contemporary amenities of Wanstead High St within convenient access
- Off street parking
- En-Suite Shower room
- Ground floor w/c
- Nightingale Primary School catchment
Situated on the Nightingale Estate, is this three bedroom modern build 1930s style semi detached house. In our opinion the property is in good decorative order and features a fitted kitchen and a spacious lounge with open access to dining area. The property also boasts a modern three piece white bathroom suite, en-suite shower room to Master Bedroom, landscaped garden with storage shed, off street parking to the front, ground floor w/c and double glazed windows. For the convenience of commuters, the property stands approximately 1/2 mile of Wanstead, Snaresbrook and South Woodford Central Line stations - with the W12 'Hoppa Bus' service being available to take from Elmcroft Avenue to South Woodford Tube Station. The many popular boutiques, bars and bistros of Wanstead High Street, as well as Wanstead's centrepiece, Christ Church Green are also within a similar range. One of the many other reasons why people move to this area is because of the fantastic array of high performing schools available to families - this particular property stands within the catchment of the widely admired Nightingale Primary School.
Property ref: 121_896_4472651
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50455950.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4472651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elizabeth Pryce, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.