2 bedroom property for saleThe Promenade, Knott End on Sea, FY6 0AN
- Two Bed Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Conservatory
- Garage / Superb Estuary Views
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating F
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this detached bungalow which is situated on The Promenade with superb views over The Estuary in the popular village of Knott End on Sea. The property briefly comprises of; entrance vestibule, dining hallway, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, ground floor bedroom and bathroom. (There is covered side access allowing access to the front and rear property.) To the first floor there is a second lounge with superb views over The Estuary, first floor bedroom with en-suite and a store room with restricted headroom. The property benefits gas central heating, double glazing and no chain delay. There are gardens to the front and rear and a garage. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End office proceed along Lancaster Road and take the second left hand turn onto St.Bernards Road until you reach The Promenade turn right onto The Promenade and the property is situated a short distance along on the right hand side.
Entrance Vestibule: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front, meter cupboard, UPVC double glazed entrance door, glazed inner door to;
Entrance Hall: Approx sizes 8'0'' x 20'9'' (2.44 x 6.32m) Entrance hall with dining area and open to the ground floor lounge, UPVC double glazed windows with distant Estuary views, staircase to the first floor with under stair storage housing the floor mounted gas fired boiler, wall light point, radiator, then leads through to;
Lounge: Approx sizes 14'3'' x 15'8'' (4.34 x 4.78m) UPVC double glazed windows to the rear conservatory, feature fireplace with inset coal effect electric fire with marble effect hearth and back, TV point, coved ceiling, wall light points, telephone point, UPVC patio doors to the conservatory, radiator.
Conservatory: Approx sizes 7'8'' x 15'8'' (2.34 x 4.78m) UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
Kitchen: Approx sizes 9'5'' x 11'6'' (2.87 x 3.51m) Two UPVC double glazed windows enjoying panoramic views to the front, modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, eye level double oven, halogen hob with extractor hood over, splash back tiling, integral fridge and freezer, integral dishwasher, integral washing machine, pull out storage drawer, ceramic one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, ceiling spot lamps, tiled floor, sigle glazed stable door to covered access to the rear, radiator.
Covered Side Access: Approx sizes 28'5'' x 5'5'' (8'66 x 1.65m) Single glazed windows to the side, door to the front and door to the rear, gas meter , painted concrete floor, external lighting, eaxternal power socket.
Ground Floor Bedroom: Approx sizes 12'6'' x 11'4'' (3.81 x 3.45m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear and double glazed window to the side, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx sizes 6'3'' x 7'9'' (1.90 x 2.30m) UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, four piece suite comprising of a panel bath, step in shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, ceiling spot lamps, shaver point, radiator.
First Floor Lounge: Approx sizes 12'3'' x 15'8'' (3.73 x 4.78m) UPVC double glazed window enjoying panoramic distant eastuary views, cylinder cupboard, coved ceiling, TV point, radiator.
First Floor Bedroom: Approx sizes 11'3'' x 11'5'' (3.43 x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed window to the side enjoying distatant estuary views, radiator.
En-Suite: Double glazed velux window to the rear, panel bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
Store Room: Approx sizes 15'7'' x 6'2'' (4.75 x 1.88m) Double glazed velux window to the rear, eaves storage to the rear, eaves storage to one side, wood laminate floor.
External: Crazy paved front garden area, two flower display areas, secure gated access to the rear. Paved rear garden with two display areas.
Garage: Approx sizes 17'8'' x 8'6'' (5.38 x 2.59m) Electronic up and over door, side personel door, power and light laid on.
Garden Room: Single glazed window to the rear, light, access door.
Note: Access to the garage is to the rear of St. Bernards Road.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50455992.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAY8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.