3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Granary, Wynyard
- THREE BEDROOM VILLAGE PROPERTY
- GENEROUS KITCHEN WITH BUILD IN APPLIANCES
- LIGHT AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- OVERLOOKING THE CRICKET PITCH
- LARGE LANDSCAPED FRONT AND BACK GARDENS
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DOUBLE BAY PARKING
50 The Granary, in Wynyard, is a very pretty village property facing out over its large landscaped front garden and the cricket pitch beyond. Built to the popular Bellway 'Keats' design the property is beautifully presented and maintained. A light and spacious lounge with feature fireplace overlooks the front garden, a generous kitchen, which is comprehensively fitted with a range of country cream units and built in appliances is located to the rear and gives access to the conservatory which gets the morning sun. There is a separate W.C adjacent to the front door. To the first floor the master bedroom benefits from a en suite shower room, whilst the two remaining bedrooms are serviced by the family bathroom. Externally the property has a double parking bay and double garage with electric roller door. The rear garden is paved with raised vegetable/flower beds. To the front there is a well established cottage style garden, with lawn, planted flower beds, and fruit trees allowing a great deal of privacy and the sun throughout the day. A gate gives direct access to the footpath and the cricket pitch. The property is ideally placed in the centre of the village and within walking distance to all the village amenities, and the proposed primary school due to move to new premises in 2018, yet quietly positioned.
Location - Firmly established as one of the North East’s most exclusive addresses, Wynyard is set in attractive countryside, offering tranquillity and a real getaway within a thriving, private community. Miles of walking trails and bridleways can be found around the village, and together with a championship golf course makes it the perfect location for enjoying the outdoors. The breathtaking North York Moors and Cleveland Hills are just a short drive away and easy access is provided by the A19 to the region’s urban centres including Middlesbrough, Durham and Sunderland.
Agents Notes - * Gas fired central heating with combi boiler
* UPVC Double Glazed
* EER: C74
* Council Tax Band: E
* Tenure: Freehold
The property is subject to a community charge of £420.00 inc VAT per annum to cover the cost of security services and the maintenance of public open spaces and woodland fringes
Viewings - Via Fine and Country, Wynyard
Tel: 01740 645 444
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50456145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27260608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.