3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePaper Mill Lane, Dartford, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 bathrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Central heating
- EPC energy rating C (80)
If you are looking for a well presented house that is conveniently located, this modern style family home in central Dartford is well worth a closer look. It is in a quiet cul de sac which is made up of just a handful of semi detached and detached properties.The location is ideal if you need good access to transport links and if you have young children it is ideally placed for good local schools. The house is also available with no chain so you could be living here sooner than you might have thought.Recently, the area surrounding the property has been redeveloped and this part of Dartford is quickly becoming one of the most sought after places to live. It is less than 10 minutes walk from the railway station and just a few minutes by car for access to the A2/M2 and the M25/Dartford Crossing.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Diner: 16'4 x 15'5 (4.98m x 4.70m)
- Kitchen: 9'9 x 8'2 (2.97m x 2.49m)
- Separate Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'0 x 8'3 (3.66m x 2.52m)
- En Suite
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'2 (3.46m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'4 x 7'0 (3.15m x 2.14m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50456304.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10542055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.