4 bedroom village house for sale1 The Old School House, Cheddar Road, Wedmore, Somerset
- New double-glazed windows thorough, manufactured to match the style of the original architecture.
- Vaulted dining room extension, with bespoke kitchen and granite work surfaces.
- Remodeled first floor to provide 2 master bedrooms (1 en-suite full bathroom), separate shower room and third bedroom.
- New annex, which includes 4th bedroom (or study/playroom), which has its own shower room, kitchenette and separate heating and hot water system.
- Green oak timber car port with wood store area.
- Sauna cabin in secluded spot at the top of the garden.
STUNNING HOME JUST A SHORT WALK TO THE CENTRE OF THE VILLAGE WITH BREATHTAKING PANORAMIC VIEWS ..... The Old School House is one of the most distinctive properties in Wedmore, originally being part of the Old Wedmore First School, dating back to the 1890’s with its Gothic Victorian architecture. The property has been sympathetically refurbished by the current owner to a high standard, and now offers 21st century versatile living accommodation. The Old School has far reaching panoramic views over the Mendips and the landscaped gardens, courtyard and seating areas offer numerous opportunities for outdoor living. Many of the original Victoria features have been retained, such as the original exposed oak beams and trusses, fleur de lys windows and a galleried landing. The L-shaped living room overlooks the Mendips, Wells and Cheddar Gorge from dual aspect windows, which steps down into a music room/study. The kitchen has been hand-fitted, with integrated appliances throughout, a wood-burning stove and a vaulted new dining room extension, with triangular double doors into a private courtyard. Landscaped low maintenance gardens offer colour throughout all the seasons.
Property ref: 121_2366_4185274
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50462331.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4185274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Wedmore - Signature Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.