4 bedroom detached house for saleCarr Lane, Redbourne
Withdrawn from Market
- Four bedroom detached family home
- Sitting room with dining area
- Kitchen, utility and cloakroom
- Family room and conservatory
- Attached double garage and off street parking
- Large mature gardens front and rear
- EPC RATING: C
DDM Residential are delighted to offer to the open market this generously proportioned four bedroom detached family home situated in a quiet position in the popular rural village of Redbourne, with good vehicular links to the market town of Brigg, Scunthorpe and further afield Lincoln via the A15. Viewings are highly recommended although strictly via the selling agent. Reception hall with stairs to the first floor, cloakroom, family room, sitting room with dining area, conservatory, kitchen with an excellent range of wall and base units, utility area off with personnel door onto the double garage. The first floor has four well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with four piece suite in white. Having well maintained gardens to front and rear with off street parking for 2 cars which leads to a double garage with power and light and electric roller shutter door. With gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, uPVC fascias and soffits. Early inspection is essential to fully appreciate this well proportioned executive family home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50467662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2605537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.