4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrafalgar Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Lovely location
- Stunning maintenance free garden
- Large driveway for ample parking
- Immaculate throughout
- EPC energy rating C (71)
This wonderful semi-detached house is surprisingly large and over the years has undergone a huge rear extension.It now has vast accommodation downstairs which is very flexible and could be used in many different ways to suit today’s modern family. There is enough space here now to create a spare room for your elderly relative or give a teenager a room of their own, so that they can play their X-box in peace without disturbing you while you relax and watch your favourite television programmes at the end of a long day. The rear extension would work fabulously as a huge dining room and it leads straight out into a beautiful sunny rear garden where you can enjoy many barbecues at the weekend. At the front there is ample parking for everyone, so if the kids pass their driving tests early, they will have room for their cars as well as the family wagon! Being so close to town though, you can leave the cars at home and stroll to the shops within minutes and for those nights out you don’t need to worry about getting taxi home or having a designated driver – perfect! The property also has its very own solar panels making this house extremely cheap to run and each year our vendor get around £1000 cash back for what she hasn't used.If you are a growing family you will never have to move again as this house has everything, so don’t miss out on viewing this fantastic home.
What the Owner says:
When I made the move from the mainland to the beautiful Isle of Wight, I needed a big house with lots of accommodation and wanted something handy for the kid’s schools and my work. This house was in the perfect spot and as soon as I walked through the front door I was so surprised with the size of the downstairs space. The property has a great extension which has been such an asset as an extra space for the family life and entertaining, and the south facing garden has been an additional bonus. We have loved living here but now it’s time to move closer to my parents, I know the new owners will love it equally and will enjoy the space it provides.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 4: 10'9 x 10'1 (3.28m x 3.08m)
- Lounge Area: 14'0 x 11'2 (4.27m x 3.41m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 9'11 (3.61m x 3.02m)
- Conservatory: 12'4 x 9'9 (3.76m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 7'11 (3.43m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 11'2 (4.24m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 10'1 (3.46m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 8'0 (3.43m x 2.44m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50468016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.