3 bedroom terraced house for saleChantry Road, Elson, Gosport
- Off road parking!
- Decorated to a high standard throughout!
- New gas central heating
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Must view property
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this THREE bedroom terrace house with off road parking! ** Downstairs cloakroom toilet ** Modern fitted kitchen ** New gas central heating ** Double glazing throughout ** Decorated to a high standard throughout (in our opinion)! ** Low maintenance rear garden **
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this three bedroom terrace house with off road parking! - Downstairs cloakroom toilet - - Modern fitted kitchen - New gas central heating - Double glazing throughout - decorated to a high standard throughout! - Low maintenance rear garden with rear access and potential for garage - Must view property!
UPVC door to front access.
Door to access, stairs to first floor landing, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Lounge/diner 25' 8" x 11' 3" ( 7.82m x 3.43m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, UPVC patio doors to garden, two radiators.
Kitchen 15' 7" max x 6' 7" max ( 4.75m max x 2.01m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, cupboard housing central heating boiler, space for washing machine, newly fitted integrated fridge/freezer, newly fitted halogen hob and oven.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.32m max x 3.25m max )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 5' 9" ( 2.24m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, part tiled walls.
To the front there is a shingle driveway for several cars. To the rear the garden is patio laid with a laid to lawn section, structural base for shed / cabin with electricity in place, rear access and enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50468151.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.