Land for saleDarwin Street, Kirton in Lindsey
Withdrawn from Market
- Building Plot
- Outline Planning Granted for:
- 2 x 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Houses
- Ideal Plot for Single, Detached Dwelling
- Popular Village Location
- Great Access To Amenities
- Call For More Details
OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION APPROVED!!! Starkey&Brown are pleased to offer for sale this development site within the heart of Kirton in Lindsey. The site measures approximately 37m x 14.5m (widening to 16m) and outline planning has been granted for 2 x four bedroom semi-detached houses with parking, ref: PA/2017/1410.
The building plot would also be ideal for a large 4/5 bedroom single detached dwelling having previously had outline planning granted, ref: PA/2006/0296.
The town of Kirton in Lindsey has a wide range of local amenities including Co-op Food Stores, Spar, Butchers, Bakery, Doctors, Dentist, primary and secondary schools, along with a garden centre, restaurants and pubs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8075860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Starkey & Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.