2 bedroom flat for saleSeaward Tower, Gosport
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- 6th Floor Location Harbour Facing
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen with Views of Portsmouth Harbour
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Two Lifts
- Use of Top Floor Observation Room
- Centrally Located for Gosport Town and Ferry Link to Portsmouth and Train Station
- Residents Car Park
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS. 2 Bed Harbour facing 6th floor apartment, open plan lounge/kitchen with views of the Harbour, residents car park.
With door security system and 2 lifts. The flat is located on the 6th floor.
Storage heater, door security phone, large storage cupboard.
Lounge - 16'8" (5.08m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
With PVCu double glazed window, views of Portsmouth Harbour, storage heater, flat ceiling.
Kitchen - 9'3" (2.82m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wall and base units with worksurface over, built-in oven and 4 ring electric hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window, tiled splashbacks, flat ceiling, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, views of Portsmouth Harbour.
Bedroom 1 - 13'1" (3.99m) x 9'0" (2.74m)
PVCu double glazed window, electric panel heater, views of Portsmouth Harbour.
Bedroom 2 - 10'8" (3.25m) x 10'3" (3.12m)
PVCu double glazed window, electric panel heater, views of Marina with the Solent beyond.
White suite of tiled panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand basin, low level W.C., airing cupboard, flat ceiling with spotlights.
Leasehold. Balance of 125 year lease which commenced in 1983. We have been advised by the owners that there is a £10 per year ground rent charge and the current maintenance is £746.75 per year.
From our office proceed along Stoke Road towards the Town Centre. Follow the road round to the mini roundabout and turn left into South Street. Take the 1st right into Haslar Road and 2nd left into Trinity Green. Seaward Tower will be found at the end of the road, with the entrance being straight ahead.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50470134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.