4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCardinals Drive, Pagham, PO21
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Offering Versatile Living Accommodation
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- Large Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Loft Room
- 2 Driveways, Carport & Garage
- No Forward Chain
Situated on this corner plot is this deceptively spacious detached bungalow offering versatile living accommodation. The property boasts in and out driveway to the front, further double gated driveway to the rear suitable for parking for motor home or boat, garage and a carport. The accommodation briefly comprises of three - four bedrooms, master bedroom with jack and jill en-suite shower room, further family bathroom, kitchen/dining room, further large dual aspect sitting room, further reception room or fourth bedroom and there is also a loft room suitable for study or hobbies. The property is offered for sale with no forward chain. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate all the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50472798.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8152760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, West Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.