2 bedroom maisonette for saleNelson Gardens, Braintree
- First Floor Maisonette
- Two Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Quiet Cul de Sac
- Close to Town Centre and Railway Station
- Council Tax Band B
**GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000** A two bedroom Ground floor maisonette situated in a quiet cul de sac on the popular Fairview estate with good access to A120 and walking distance to Braintree railway station and town centre.
The accommodation comprises of Hallway, Lounge/diner, kitchen, 2 beds and bathroom.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Lounge 16' x 10' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral oven, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled enclosed bath with shower over, radiator.
This property is in need of modernisation. The vendor is prepared to renew lease on purchase to new 199 year lease on agreeable offer. Low maintenance charges and ground rent.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50473371.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR103588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.