4 bedroom detached house for saleDalby Close, BILLINGHAM
- SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- LOCATED ON A CORNER PLOT
- DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
Situated in a CUL DE SAC location, this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM property offers FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, modern kitchen & bathrooms and benefits from being SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT with a DRIVEWAY & GARAGE.
A SUPERB & GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED family home situated in a pleasant CUL DE SAC location. Features include MODERN kitchen & bathrooms, FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS and fantastic gardens. There are FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS. the master offering a dressing area and EN-SUITE. The property benefits from a CORNER PLOT position and offers a LONG DRIVEWAY providing ample off road parking and leading to a DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE. Gardens receive the sun all day wrapping around the rear and side presented to a HIGH STANDARD & have lots of privacy. Viewing's are highly recommended to appreciate this family home.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to landing, doors to lounge, dining room, study. cloakroom and kitchen.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, w/c, wash hand basin, part tiled, radiator.
Lounge 21' 3" x 13' ( 6.48m x 3.96m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors into rear garden, electric fire, 2 x radiators, t.v. point, door to games room.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 12' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to lounge.
Games Room 18' 8" x 18' 6" ( 5.69m x 5.64m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, three sets of double glazed patio doors, gas fire with mahogany surround, wall lights.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, modern fitted white kitchen comprising of wall and base units, black work surfaces, sink/drainer with mixer tap, part tiled, integrated electric oven & hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer & microwave, radiator, central heating boiler.
Utility Room 9' 10" max x 5' 7" ( 3.00m max x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front, door leading to rear garden, base units with work surfaces, part tiled, storage cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway, double glazed window to front, storage cupboard & airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes, walk in dressing area with double glazed window to rear and radiator, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to front shower cubicle, Jacuzzi bath, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 3" plus wardrobe ( 3.78m x 2.51m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted sliding mirrored wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 10' 1" plus wardrobe ( 3.45m x 3.07m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, large bath with mixer tap and hand held shower head, wash hand basin, w/c, shower cubicle, amtico flooring.
Large pressed concrete driveway to the front leading to a double garage. Enclosed large rear garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees, paved patio area and sun house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50473395.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.