3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWestleigh Drive, Sonning Common, RG4 9LB
Withdrawn from Market
- Link Detached Bungalow
- Sought After Residential Road
- Great For Families & Downsizers
- Superb 28' Living Area
- Scope For Further Extension STPP
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Delightful 110' Garden
- No Onward Chain
DESCRIPTION A delightful property, set on this sought residential road, within a thriving large village community. The property is spacious and well presented with a superb living area and beautiful garden leading off. A great option for families or downsizers, and with no onward chain, viewing is recommended.
ACCOMMODATION There is an enclosed porch leading into a large entrance hall with coats and storage cupboards. Leading off there are three bedroom, all a generous size with fitted storage and the guest bedroom also has a hand wash basin. There is a smartly fitted shower room, with white sanitary ware. The kitchen is an excellent size, light, airy and with plenty of fitted units and storage. There is a further lobby beyond with WC leading off and access to the garden. The living room is an excellent size, over 28' long and with glazed doors leading to the patio and garden.
OUTSIDE To the front there is a driveway, with side access leading to the garden. The rear garden is a real feature of the property, measuring over 110' and with mature, well stocked flower beds and borders, fruit trees, patio and plenty of lawn. There is also an attractive summerhouse included in the sale.
LOCATION Sonning Common is a sought after village in South Oxfordshire, with an excellent range of amenities including chemist, Butchers, Co-op, Deli, post office, village hall, library and award winning health centre. There are excellent pubs in the village and surrounding countryside and an Indian restaurant, Chinese takeaway and Fish and Chip shop in the village centre. The village is surrounded by beautiful rolling Chilterns countryside and woodland, with miles of walks and rides to explore. Reading and Henley on Thames are both within 6 miles and there is good access to the motorway networks M4 and M40.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101073008597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Henley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.