3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Yard, Kirby Cross
- Superb New-Build Three Bedroom House
- Highly Sought After Location
- Small Exclusive Development
- Carport & Off Road Parking
- Ideal For Schools, Station and Local Amenities
- Call Us Today To Register Your Interest - 01255 440440
This new build three bedroom property is situated on an exclusive small development in a sought after cul-de-sac. The property will enjoy great specification kitchen and bathrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom, carport and off road parking and will be finished to a high standard throughout. Call us now to register your interest. 01255 440 440
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100270002058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by F R O N T Estate Agents, Holland on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.