3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSan Diego Road, Gosport
- Three bedroom semi-detached
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Two reception rooms
- Fitted shower room
- Double garage
- View now!!
Fox & Sons are pleased to bring to the market a 3 bedroom semi-detached property in a popular location of Gosport. The property consist of * 3 double bedrooms * Spacious separate lounge * Separate dining room* Modern fitted kitchen* Separate utility space* Modern shower room* Double garage
Fox & Sons are pleased to bring to the market a 3 bedroom semi-detached property in a popular location of Gosport. The property consist of * 3 double bedrooms * Spacious separate lounge * Separate dining room* Modern fitted kitchen* Separate utility space* Modern shower room* Double garage with electrics* Low maintenance garden. Please call us on 02392 503733 to arrange a viewing.
UPVC door to side access, UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 2" into bay x 12' 7" max ( 4.01m into bay x 3.84m max )
UPVC box bay window to front elevation, electric fire place, three radiators.
Dining Room 12' 7" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.84m max x 3.15m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, understairs cupboard, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
UPVC 'French' style doors to rear garden, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, splashbacks, electric oven, electric hob, cooker-hood, space for dishwasher and freezer, central heating boiler.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 2' 5" ( 2.29m x 0.74m )
Wall units, cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 8" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.86m max x 3.12m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.15m max x 2.90m max )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, cupboard over stairs, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.12m )
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, radiator.
To the front there is a courtyard style garden with a side gate leading to the rear garden, stoned area, shrubs and enclosed to perimeters by a half brick wall. To the rear the garden is laid to decking with a stoned area, gates to service road, outside tap, decked path leading to the double garage and enclosed to perimeters.
Up and over door, power, light, UPVC window to rear elevation, UPVC door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50474637.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.