3 bedroom bungalow for saleMicheldever Road, Whitchurch
Graham & Co are delighted to offer to the market this well maintained and beautifully presented three bedroomed full width extended bungalow which has been loved for many years by the current owners
Proceed from our Whitchurch offices on Winchester Street, and take the fourth left into Micheldever Road. Carry on up the road past the school and as you approach the edge of town before the farmland, the property can be found on the right-hand side.
Graham & Co are delighted to offer to the market this well maintained and beautifully presented three bedroomed full width extended bungalow which has been loved for many years by the current owners. The home, in a sought-after road, in a quiet, almost rural location on the edge of town is close to well respected schools and surrounded by fields and farmland. The property benefits from three good sized double bedrooms, family bathroom, en-suite to Master bedroom extended Kitchen/Dining Room, and extended large Living Room opening out to the beautifully maintained south facing garden. This fantastic property is situated in a good-sized plot, thought by the owner to be a third of an acre, and further benefits from two sectioned lawned areas with flower and shrub borders, garden paths and a double garage with electric doors with off road parking for up to 6 further cars. Very rarely do homes of this quality, in such a beautiful location, come to the market, so early viewing is highly recommended.
• Extended Detached Property
• Exclusive Rural Setting
• Entrance Hall
• Three Double Bedrooms
• En-suite Shower Room to Master
• Extended Kitchen/Dining Room
• Extended Large Living Room
• Family Bathroom
• Gardens and Potting shed
• Garage with Parking for 6 plus Cars
• Sought after Location
• Tax Band 2017: E
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NGW0088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham & Co, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.