2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStoneage Close, North Bersted
- No Forward Chain
- End of Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rear Aspect Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Cul De Sac Position
- Close to Local Amenities
* No Forward Chain * An ideal investment property or first time purchase! This End of Terrace house offers spacious accommodation throughout and with a Westerly Facing Rear Garden! The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room with views and access to the rear garden, a modern fitted Kitchen and a modern Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded westerly facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. To the Front is an easy to maintain garden and parking availability. Viewing is a must to appreciate the spacious accommodation this property has to offer.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with a stairwell to first floor landing. Door to the lounge and opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.90m x 1.70m (9'6 x 5'7) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window overlooking the front garden. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side. Included and freestanding cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Cupboard housing the boiler.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.54m x 3.58m (18'2 x 11'9) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed sliding doors providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Radiator. Deep under stair storage cupboard. Television point.
First Floor Landing - Doors to the bedrooms and bathroom. Access to loft space. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and with slatted shelving.
Bedroom One - 3.73m x 3.58m (12'3 x 11'9) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Radiator. Recess space for additional wardrobes / draws.
Bedroom Two - 3.58m x 2.59m (11'9 x 8'6) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.70m (6'11 x 5'7) - Modern fitted bathroom comprising of pedestal wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with wall mounted electric power shower. Low level W.C. Tiled walls.
Rear - Westerly facing rear garden which is enclosed by panel board fencing and brick walling. Mainly laid to lawn. Patio area providing space for table and chairs. Rear gated access. Side access leading to the front.
Front - Mainly laid to lawn. Pathway leading to entrance. Side access leading to the rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50479473.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27263009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.