2 bedroom retirement property for saleHomefort House, Gosport
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Re-Fitted Kitchen and Shower Room
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Electric Heating
- Residents Communal Lounge
- Emergency Assistance Call Facility
- Two Bedroom Apartments in the Development are Rarely Available
- Convenient to Stoke Road and its Facilities
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS 2 BED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT, located near to the entrance.Viewing recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
With the apartment being located a short distance from the main entrance. Lift and stairs to all floors.
Electric storage heater, entry telephone system with emergency assistance control panel, storage cupboard with hot water tank, textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge - 15'5" (4.7m) x 10'9" (3.28m)
2 PVCu double glazed windows, storage heater, emergency assistance pull cord, timber fireplace with electric fire, 2 wall lights, coved ceiling.
Kitchen - 12'8" (3.86m) x 6'10" (2.08m)
Re-fitted with wall and base units with worksurface over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built-in stainless steel double oven and 4 ring touch control ceramic hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window and door to communal area, emergency assistance pull cord, coved ceiling, extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 - 8'9" (2.67m) x 15'4" (4.67m) Into Recess
PVCu double glazed window, storage heater, built-in double wardrobe with folding doors, emergency assistance pull cord, 2 wall lights, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 7'11" (2.41m) Into Recess x 15'4" (4.67m)
electric panel heater, PVCu double glazed window, built-in wardrobe with folding doors, emergency assistance pull cord, wall light, textured and coved ceiling.
Re-fitted with double sized shower cubicle with Triton shower, low level W.C., vanity hand basin with cupboard under, part ceramic tiled walls to upper level, composite panel with marble effect to lower level, electric wall heater, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed window, emergency assistance pull cord, textured and coved ceiling, electric towel rail.
Communal landscaped garden area.
Residents Lounge, Laundry Room, Guest Suite, Parking, Cycle Parking, Mobility Scooter Garage.
Leasehold. Details available upon request.
From our office proceed out of Gosport along Stoke Road where Homefort House will be found just before St Andrews Road on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50481054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.