4 bedroom detached house for saleAsh Grove, Auckley, DONCASTER
- Guide price £300,000-£325,000
- Generous proportioned family home
- Twin aspect lounge, Kitchen and breakfast room
- Separate dining room, Four double bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Garage
Guide price £300,000-£325,000 This spacious family home is situated in the sought after location of Auckley. The property occupies a generous plot with off road parking and a garage.
This spacious entrance hall has a front facing sealed unit door, a useful under stairs storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.63m )
A twin aspect room with french doors which open to the rear garden. The focal point of the room is the contemporary style fire with coal effect fire. There is coving to the ceiling, laminate floor and a front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
A good sized dining room with garden views. There is a central heating radiator, picture rail and coving to the ceiling. There are french doors opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 19' 10" x 16' 4" ( 6.05m x 4.98m )
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, a gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge freezer, coving and recess downlights to the ceiling, tiled floor and a central heating radiator. This kitchen open through to the breakfast room.
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a tiled floor and coving to the ceiling.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
With a side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 17' 5" x 11' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.63m )
A good sized master bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows. There are built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. There is also a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.91m x 3.48m )
With a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.39m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
With two side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc and a paneled bath with shower over. There is a central heating radiator.
The property sits in a good sized plot. To the rear of the property is a large enclosed, lawned private garden,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50483211.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.