4 bedroom town house for saleThe Butts, Warwick
- Handsome grade II listed georgian town house
- Many period features
- Four bedrooms, Two bathrooms
- Fabulous dining kitchen with lantern roof
- Living room and sitting room
- Generous basement/utility room
- Pretty walled rear garden
- Off road parking to the rear
A handsome grade II listed Georgian town house with many period features located in the heart of Warwick town centre. The property has the added benefit of a delightful, good sized walled rear garden with off road parking to the rear.
The generously proportioned family home which is laid out over four floors comprises - Entrance hall, sitting room with wooden flooring and feature fireplace, living room with wooden flooring and inglenook fireplace, direct access into the dining area which has opening roof lights, wooden flooring and archway leading to the kitchen area which has a Belfast sink, granite work surfaces and range of built in appliances. There is a downstairs w.c located off the kitchen.
To the lower ground floor there is a utility room with vaulted ceiling , having sink unit and plumbing for appliances.
On the first floor are two bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom and to the second floor there are two further bedrooms and an additional bathroom.
Outside there is a pretty walled garden with patio area , garden shed, brick built store, lawned areas and borders. Behind the rear garden there is off road parking for up to two cars.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a truly wonderful home with much charm and character.
Entrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 3.82 x 3.40 (12'6" x 11'1") -
Living Room - 4.57 x 4.35 (14'11" x 14'3") -
Dining Area - 4.33 x 2.45 (14'2" x 8'0") -
Kitchen Area - 3.26 x 2.66 (10'8" x 8'8") -
Basement/Utility - 4.54 x 4.12 (14'10" x 13'6") -
Bedroom Two - 4.42 x 3.83 (14'6" x 12'6") -
Bedroom Four - 3.72 x 2.22 (12'2" x 7'3") -
Family Bathroom -
Bedroom One - 4.71 x 4.43 (15'5" x 14'6") -
Bedroom Three - 4.31 max( 2.63 min) x 2.82 (14'1" max( 8'7" min) x -
Second Floor Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27263503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.