4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSackville Gardens, Hove
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached Residence
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Large Open Plan and Extended Kitchen Family Room
- Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
- Moments from Seafront
- Close To Hove Station Close To Excellent Schools
- In Excess of 2400 Square Feet
- Period Feautures
- Elegant and Stylish
****GUIDE PRICE £1,250,000 - £1,300,000****
A simply stunning 4 bedroom Edwardian mellow brick semi detached period residence offering in excess of 2,400 square feet with the benefit of off road parking for 2 cars. Sackville Gardens is a popular family road just moments from both the beach and the buzzing restaurant and cafe culture of Church Road. Both Aldrington and Hove train stations are close by offering excellent links in and out of the city of London.
The property itself has been extensively restored, extended and updated throughout whilst retaining many original features and is now presented in excellent decorative order. The approach to this handsome property, with Victorian styled chequered tiles sets the tone for quality materials and craftmanship throughout. Both elegant and stylish, the property retains a wealth of period features including original coving, restored original stripped wood floors and open fire places.
The accommodation spans over 3 floors. The entrance hall with its restored stripped wood flooring and high ceilings is both light and spacious. The main reception room is bright and airy and boasts fabulous period detailing with French shutters and open fireplace. The large kitchen family room really offers the wow factor with bespoke units and a Corian worktop. There is plenty of room to cook, entertain and dine and doors lead straight out to a sunny and good sized garden featuring a modern, timber and glazed home office with electricity. The ground floor also boasts a second reception room. The first floor with its wide landing and stylish Crucial Trading carpet has 3 double bedrooms and wonderful contemporary family bathroom. The plush master suite exudes a feeling of calm and tranquility, including an ensuite shower room . There is a further double bedroom with en suite on the top floor.
Stylish, on trend and in a prime location this is a must see property. In short, not one to be missed!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27263750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Welton, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.