2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodcote Fold, Oakworth, Keighley
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- Idyllic Yorkshire location
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Fitted kitchen
*** OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
Set in the beautiful Yorkshire hamlet of Goose Eye, close to the village of Oakworth, is this delightful apartment, part of a mill conversion carried out in 2003/04. Offered with no onward chain, the position of this property is idyllic and perfect as a bolt hole or holiday home. The mill itself is found in a beautiful conservation area and is a grade II listed building. Historically it was used in the production of cotton then paper for colonial bank notes. A wealth of country walks are on your doorstep from here and the Turkey Inn in the village is a free house providing a warm welcome and supplying food and drink.
The apartment is a good size and decorated in neutral colours, with accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms the master having an en-suite shower room and bathroom.
Set in the beautiful Yorkshire hamlet of Goose Eye, close to the village of Oakworth, is this delightful apartment, part of a mill conversion carried out in 2003/04. Offered with no onward chain. The mill itself is found in a beautiful conservation area and is a grade II listed building. Historically it was used in the production of cotton then paper for colonial bank notes. A wealth of country walks are on your doorstep from here and the Turkey Inn in the village is a free house providing a warm welcome and supplying food and drink. The apartment is a good size and decorated in neutral colours, with accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms the master having an en-suite shower room and bathroom.
A useful space from the communal landing, with entry phone system, central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' x 12' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.78m )
A light and spacious sitting room with two central heating radiators and double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 7" ( 3.99m x 2.31m )
A fully fitted kitchen with a range of base wall and drawer units with work surfaces over. The Vokera combination boiler is housed in a cupboard and there is integral electolux dishwasher & fridge & Zanussi electric cooker, gas hob and extractor fan. Space for a washing machine and central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear elevation
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.46m )
A good size double bedroom with central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having a step into 1/12 size shower unit, wash hand basin, wc, central heating radiator, shaver point and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.72m )
with a double glazed window to the rear and a radiator
With white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin and w/c, shaver point and extractor fan.
We have been advised that the property is leasehold and has the balance of a 250 year lease. There is an annual service charge of £1300 which incorporates building insurance and annual ground rent of £50. We advise that all lease information is verified further by an appointed solicitor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50490465.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.