2 bedroom flat for saleWalker Drive, South Queensferry, Edinburgh, EH30
- Two bedroom 2nd floor flat
- Prime commuter location
- Two large double bedrooms
- Well-presented galley kitchen
- Benefits from GCH and DG
- Communal drying green to the rear
Fantastic two bedroom 2nd floor flat presented in walk in condition. Offering two large double bedrooms and a modern white bathroom finished in a contemporary design. The spacious lounge has room to dine and the large window offer maximum light into the property. The galley style kitchen is well presented with the benefit of breakfast bar area. Further benefits include GCH, DG, communal drying green and residents parking.
Located in a prime location for the commuter travelling to Edinburgh city centre and set in the high rental demand area of South Queensferry. This much sought after coastal town offers views over the Forth of Firth and the three bridges.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zing Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.