2 bedroom villa for sale3 Parkhead Avenue, Parkhead, Edinburgh, EH11 4SF
- Immaculate, fully refurbished, two-bedroom, maindoor lower villa with private gardens and views to the Pentland Hills, in move-in condition throughout.
- Enjoying a quiet, side-street location in Edinburgh's Parkhead area, west of the city centre.
- Comprises; entrance vestibule and hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, combi gas central heating, intruder alarm, cable TV and telephone points, fitted blinds, and good storage space.
- With a well-tended, hedged garden to the front, and a generous, enclosed garden with timber privacy fencing and decking, to the rear.
- There is ample, unrestricted, on-street parking on Parkhead Avenue and local streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sunday between 2-4pm
***CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 14TH SEPT @ 12*** Immaculate, fully refurbished, two-bedroom, maindoor lower villa with private gardens and views to the Pentland Hills, in move-in condition throughout, and enjoying a quiet, side-street location in Edinburgh's Parkhead area, west of the city centre. A short vestibule opens to a central hallway serving all rooms except the kitchen, and featuring two deep cupboards. With a front garden outlook, the bright living room, with wood-effect flooring, offers ample space for dining, and opens to the kitchen to the rear. The kitchen is fitted with high-gloss units with quartz-effect worktops and has a window and door to the rear garden. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob with extractor hood over, an electric oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher, and a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer. Two carpeted double bedrooms, with ample freestanding furniture space, are set to either aspect, and a stylish, contemporary bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite, over-bath rainhead mixer-shower, chrome ladder-style radiator, and wood-effect vanity unit with concealed cistern and inset basin. Parkhead is an established residential area, now a short distance from Edinburgh College and Napier University Sighthill Campus, with schooling at all levels available locally. There is a good variety of shops and amenities to hand, with more extensive facilities provided by The Gyle and Hermiston Gait retail parks. Nearby Longstone is home to a large Sainsbury's store, with an Asda close by at Chesser. Many recreational facilities are available within the area, including a cinema at the nearby Westside Plaza, and leisure facilities and a swimming pool at The Wester Hailes Education Centre, just a few hundred yards distant. There is also Kingsknowe Golf Course, Sighthill Bowling Club, Pure Gym, and The Corn Exchange.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6657957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.