3 bedroom detached house for saleEast Cowes Road, Whippingham, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Three bedroom detached family home, potential for four
- Fantastic open plan kitchen
- Amazing front & rear garden
- Plenty of off road parking
- Rural location and countryside views
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £350,000, please contact Pittis.
Wow! That forever family home can be possible here. With an abundance of outside space that the kids will never tire of. The sheds could be used for whatever you wish or have them removed to really open the garden up. The views to the rear are also wonderful as the house backs onto open countryside. The house itself is a fantastic space, the open plan living is perfect for the modern family. The kitchen is every families dream, plenty of cupboard space for the monthly shop and lots of room on the worktop for preparing the Sunday roast. The breakfast bar is ideal for those informal meals time and the seating area would easily accommodate a large table so you could have all the family over for Christmas without the worry of space. Having a separate lounge, you can shut yourself away from the rest of the house to unwind. Also, downstairs is a bathroom and a guest bedroom that is currently being used as a hobby room. Upstairs the owners have made their bedroom larger by opening the space up, this could be changed to a third bedroom just with a simple partition and door change. Giving you potentially 4 bedrooms. The front garden is larger than most people’s rear garden, so there is plenty of off road parking. This home really does need to be seen to appreciate the space on offer and with minimal effort it will be a fantastic family home.
What the Owner says:
When we came here we needed space for my husband’s hobby and love of birds and the rear garden has been the perfect place for him. We have loved living here for a long time and so has our family. We are sorry to leave it but we are not getting any younger and we now have taken the hard choice to down size but we will really miss the lifestyle that this house has given us. When we came here we upgraded the conservatory to a proper sun room and it gave us just that bit more space that we needed. We would love to see a family come here and really enjoy this wonderful place. We wish you well.
- Entrance Hall
- Sitting/Dining Area: 29'2 x 8'10 (8.90m x 2.69m)
- Lounge: 13'4 x 11'11 (4.07m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'11 x 8'10 (3.63m x 2.69m)
- Study/Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 10'6 (3.38m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 1: 18'0 x 13'3 (5.49m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 2: 18'0 x 9'0 (5.49m x 2.75m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Decking Area
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50492424.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.