1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCommercial Road, Mousehole,TR19
- No Chain. Interior designed spacious ground floor flat with fixtures & fittings.
- Outside decked seating area with sea & harbour glimpses.
- New 2016 air source heatpump for low cost heating. Also acts as aircon in summer
- New water system with 300 litre hot water tank.
- Newly wired in 2016.
- Excellent holiday rental - could be booked all year.
- Good size living accommodation
- Qualilty bathroom & kitchen.
- A stones' throw from the village, cafes, galleries, pub & shops
- No ground rent. Includes the fixtures & fittings.
Tailor Cottage, Commercial Road, Mousehole, Cornwall, TR19 6QG
No chain. Beautifully presented interior designed ground floor flat. Decked sitting area with harbour glimpse. Open plan living room/kitchen. Immediate access to the village, cafes, galleries, shops and harbour area. With an established rental income of already £26k+ p/a.
Stable front door leading to hallway.
Hallway: Painted floorboards, panel wood door leading to bathroom.
Bathroom: 14'5" x 6'4" [4.4m x 1.94m] UPVC window, storage cupboard, painted floorboards, steps to tiled bathroom area, white suite comprising deep freestanding bathtub with overhead mains shower, white basin set in a freestanding unit, low level WC, towel radiator.
Bedroom: 8'11" x 12'2" [2.74m x 3.73m] Wood window and painted wood floor.
Steps leading to open plan:
Living room/kitchen: 19'5" x 24'2" [5.94m x 7.37m] Painted wood floor.
Living area: Exposed granite wall, two UPVC side windows, cupboard housing water tank, TV ariel point, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Kitchen area: Island with integrated dishwasher, cupboards and drawers, 'Shaws' classic bowl and half bowl ceramic sink, Beko double width cooker. Integrated fridge freezer, extractor hood, smoke alarm, wood back door, wood window with partial views to the harbour.
Outside: Steps down to decked seating area with partial harbour views. Path to back gate.
Holiday rental income approx £26,000+ p/a
Council tax band B
Leasehold - 86 years remaining. (Can be extended to 125 years)
Rewired in 2016.
Mains electricity. Water meter.
Air source heatpump system (environmentally friendly and low cost to run)
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance, Tel 01736 332076
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50492601.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Mousehole100556. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.