2 bedroom villa for sale50 Jean Armour Avenue, Liberton, Edinburgh, EH16 6XD
- Well-presented, light and well-proportioned, modern, two bedroom, two-storey, mid-terrace villa with gardens.
- Quietly set in an established development in Edinburgh's popular Liberton, south of the city centre, with views to the castle.
- Comprises; entrance hall and landing, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features; tasteful decor throughout, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, cable TV and telephone points and generous storage space, including loft.
- May benefit from some cosmetic updating.
- With a well-tended garden to the rear, garden strip to the front, landscaped communal grounds, and ample, unrestricted, residents' and on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, light and well-proportioned, modern, two bedroom, two-storey, mid-terrace villa with gardens and castle views, set quietly in an established development in Liberton, south of Edinburgh city centre. A good-sized entrance hall with WC off, and a carpeted stairway to the upper storey, serves the ground-floor accommodation. The bright living room, with ample space for dining, has a feature, stone fireplace, deep understairs cupboard, window to the rear garden, and sliding doors opening into the dining kitchen. With patio doors to the garden, the kitchen benefits from dual access from the hall and living room, is fitted with modern units with laminate worktops and tiled splashbacks, and offers ample appliance space. Serving the upper floor, the carpeted landing has a front facing window, two deep store cupboards and a access hatch to the floored and insulated loft. Two double bedrooms, one with full-width built-in wardrobes, overlook the rear garden, while the bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite, plus a shower enclosure with mixer shower. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8119629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.