3 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Street, Farington, Leyland, PR25
- Hallway, Lounge
- Dining Kitchen (no units or cooker)
- Study / Playroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating (new Boiler 2017 not connected)
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Rear Yard
- Close to Train Station & Bus Stops
- NO CHAIN, NOSTAMP DUTY, FULL UPDATING REQUIRED
DINING KITCHEN (no units or cooker)
STUDY / PLAYROOM
GROUND FLOOR WC
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
(new boiler 2017 not connected )
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
CLOSE TO TRAIN STATION AND BUS STOPS
***NO STAMP DUTY*** (subject to status)
***FULL UPDATING REQUIRED***CASH INVESTORS ONLY***
Situated in a pleasant and popular location and within easy access to all local amenities including Schools to suit all ages, Leyland Town Centre, Train Station, Leisure Centre, Library, Runshaw College, award winning Worden Park etc.
Motorway access approx 4 minutes drive. Preston City Centre approx 15 minutes drive.
THE ACCOMMODATION OFFERS (all sizes are approx):-
HALL with laminate floor, C/H radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 12'7" x 11'4" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator, open fireplace.
DINING KITCHEN SPACE 13'5" x 11'4" no units or cooker, with wall mounted Potterton condensing combi boiler (fitted in 2017 but not connected) upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
STUDY / PLAYROOM 14'2" x 6'9" with upvc D/G window.
REAR PORCH with tiled floor, upvc D/g window and door to rear yard.
GROUND FLOOR WC with low level dual flush wc and vanity sink unit with toiletry cupboard under a recessed wash hand basin.
LANDING with access to loft.
BEDROOM ONE (rear) 12' x 8' with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
BEDROOM TWO (front) 11'8" x 7'4" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
BEDROOM THREE (front) 8'9" x 6'10" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM with three piece suite comprising of panel bath & mixer shower over, low level dual flush w/c & wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, tiled floor, upvc paneled walls and ceiling with inset lights, upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
OUTSIDE Rear yard with gated access to parking area.
SERVICES ALL MAINS SERVICES ARE CONNECTED.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL BAND 'A'
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE.
COMMENTS A mid-terrace property ideally located with easy walking distance to bus stops, train station, doctor surgery, Farington Park, Lever House Lane and Farington schools.
The property benefits from upvc double-glazing and gas central heating with a new boiler fitted in 2017 but not connected.
Would ideally suit a cash investor. We are doubtful that a mortgage would be granted as there are no kitchen units or cooker and no hot water as the boiler isn't yet connected.
***NO STAMP DUTY*** (subject to status)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50496231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.