2 bedroom apartment for saleNorth End Avenue, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Very large split level 2 bed apartment
- Offering a share of freehold
- Excellent opportunity for first time buyers and investors
- Own balcony leading to a private rear garden
- Good transport links
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Take a look at this impressive split level apartment in central North End. The property is a fantastic size throughout and comes with its own rear garden.The property is simply ready to move into straight away. The decor is modern and neutral throughout whilst boasting beautiful high ceilings and period features.You are well positioned for all your local amenities, pubs, takeaway's, shops and road links in and out the city. Both Gunwharf Quays and Southsea are a short drive, cycle or bus trip away.This really is a property that cannot be missed, do not allow this cracking apartment to slip through your property search net. You will be astounded by the size of the property, is a must see for any purchaser and an early viewing is advisable to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
We have owned the property for about 10 years now and have been very happy here. The only reason for a move now is to be closer to work and family. When we purchased we fell in love with the sheer size of the property and having our own private garden to enjoy! All of the rooms are a great size, bright and homely. Having three levels offers a great space for living and entertaining. We hope now whoever decides to purchase our home takes as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years.
- Lounge: 17'2 x 13'4 (5.24m x 4.07m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 11'3 (4.02m x 3.43m)
- Separate Toilet
- Kitchen/Diner: 16'2 x 10'6 (4.93m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'6 (3.23m x 3.20m)
- Bathroom: 8'0 x 7'2 (2.44m x 2.19m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50496351.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.