3 bedroom link detached house for saleLords Croft, Chorley, Lancashire, PR6
- Well Presented Link Detached Property
- Lounge, Modern Dining Kitchen and Family Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms and One Single Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating and UPVC Double Glazing
- Block paved Driveway for Two Cars, Rear Garden
- Cul-de-Sac Location, No Chain, EPC Rating C
Three bedroom link detached property which has been well maintained and cared for by its present owners. The property benefits from a modern dining kitchen and family bathroom , two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, a block paved driveway allowing parking for two cars and a good sized rear gardens which enjoys sun for most of the day.
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac within a popular residential area with good schools and Cuerden Valley Park just a few minutes away. This area has excellent links to the motorway networks - M6, M55, M61 and M65 - and is close to Leyland and Chorley town centres.
Entrance Hall 6'4 x 5'6
UPVC double glazed entrance door to front, staircase to first floor, door to lounge, laminate floor, coving to ceiling, feature radiator.
Lounge 14'3 x 12'4
UPVC double glazed window to front, electric fire set in solid oak fire surround, coving to ceiling, laminate floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator. Archway to Dining Kitchen
Dining Kitchen 15'6 x 8'7
Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and splashback tiling incorporating a single drainer sink unit, Neff gas hob and electric double oven with extractor over. Plumbed for automatic washing machine, laminate floor, coving to ceiling, radiator. The dining area enjoys views to the rear garden via UPVC double glazed patio doors. UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Access to loft, airing cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, spindled balustrade, coving to
Bedroom One 11'1 x 9'0
UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes with shelving and drawers, coving to
Bedroom Two 10'6 x 7'7
UPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7'8 x 7'5
UPVC double glazing window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Family Bathroom 6'2 x 5'7
Modern three piece white bathroom suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over,
pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled walls,
spotlights to ceiling, heated towel rail.
There is a block paved driveway to the front of the property allowing off street parking for two
cars with a formal front garden enclosed by hedging to the side.
The rear garden is lawned with a block paved patio and paved walkways. The garden enjoys
sunshine for the majority of the day and is enclosed by fencing. Bin store to the side, garden
shed, external water tap and security light.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50497017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LL0013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solicitor Direct, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.