4 bedroom detached house for saleHolywell Bay, Newquay
- Exclusive Detached New Build
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Private Gated Community
- 400m From the Beach (approx)
- Choice Of Treyone Kitchens
- Choice Of Mandarin Stone Tiles
- Glass Balcony With Sea Views
- Private Outdoor Space
- Parking for Three Cars
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
A impressive detached Four bedroom coastal home with 1,798 internal Sqft made up of a spacious light open plan living space with floor to ceiling windows over looking the bay with a bespoke Treyone fitted kitchen & separate utility along with a stunning glass balcony leading off from the living space.
Downstairs there are four spacious double bedrooms with the master benefiting form a en-suite shower room and contemporary family bathroom.
Outside there is parking for three cars in the gated community along with your own private sun patio area and steps leading down to the sand dunes and beach beyond.
The Rocks - A unique collection of 10 Architecturally designed coastal homes located in the stunning Cornish Hamlet of Holywell Bay. The Rocks have been individually designed to incorporate luxury living along side the Cornish outdoor lifestyle. Each home benefits from Treyone bespoke kitchens, Large open plan living spaces, Private outdoor living spaces along with allocated allocated parking in a gated community.
Legacy Properties - an award-winning, premium developer of luxury coastal properties in Cornwall. Legacy Properties is a family-owned property company which has been acquiring, designing and building properties for over 10 years. They put specific focus on newly-built, luxury coastal properties built using locally sourced materials.
Each Legacy property has its own individual identity while maintaining the same level of quality, luxury and level of detail on all projects.
Location - The property is situated up a quiet lane in an elevated position approximately 400 meters from Holywell Bay Beach.
Holywell Bay itself sits on the North Cornish Coast between Perranporth and Newquay. Offering family friendly beaches with soft sand and dunes the beach is also kown as one of Cornwall's most popular surfing beaches.
The village itself has a number of shops and several inns including the St Pirans Inn which sits practically on the beach. Golfers are well served with excellent courses at both Perranporth and Newquay With award winning restaurants such as Rick Stiens and Fifteen being only a short drive away.
Kitchen - • Handmade contemporary kitchen by Treyone
• 20mm stone composite worktops
• Stainless steel sink with a Blanco Tap
• Neff stainless steel electric fan oven, combination microwave oven and black glass induction hob
• Neff integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Ceiling mounted extractor
• Separate utility room with services ready
Bathroom & En-Suites - • A choice of tilling supplied by Mandarin Stone
• Contemporary sanitary ware
• Chrome brassware by Crosswater
• Large feature mirror
• Thermostatic shower controls
• Glass bath and showers screens
• Heated electric towel rails
Flooring & Finishes - • Wide plank engineered oak flooring to living areas and hallways
• 100% wool carpets to bedrooms
• Italian wardrobes to master bedroom
• Painted internal doors with brushed stainless furniture
• Velfac window System
• Kloeber front door
Heating & Electrical - • Remote access under floor heating to all areas with digital thermostats
• Dimmable LED downlights to all areas
• Mains operated smoke alarms
• Burglar alarm
*properties will have individual Air source heat pumps
Audio & Visual - • Telephone and data points in living space and master bedroom
• TV and satellite wiring to include Sky Plus & Sky Q
• TV Points in bedrooms
• Ceiling speakers in open plan living space - wired for Sonos
Balconies/Gardens - • Frameless glass balustrade
• Feature outdoor lighting
• External power socket and tap
• Cold Water surf shower (Plots1-4)
• Paved and turfed gardens (Plots 5-10)
• Paved Landscaped garden (Plots 1-4)
•Private Steps Leading down to Rhubarb Hill (Plots 1-4)
Parking & Communal - • Private Gated Access
• Two/three allocated parking spaces
• Landscaped communal gardens and parking area
• Communal refuse store
• Secure gated access
Peace Of Mind - Each property comes with a full 10 Year NHBC Warranty.
Agents Notes - Freehold Property
£380. Estate Fee per annum
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27264662. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Ball Agencies, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.