2 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Chads Road, Deepdale. Preston
- Attractive Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Well Presented Throughout and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating
- Spacious Living Room with fireplace and sliding doors to kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen to the rear with an area for dining and under stairs storage
- Rear Utility Room / Storage Area
- First Floor landing leads to two double bedrooms
- Three piece white family bathroom suite with bath and shower over
- Rear Enclosed Yard with Shed and Side Access via the Gated Alley
- On street car parking to the front
- Located in Deepdale and close to the Retail Park, Schools, Amenities and transport links
An attractive and presentable mid terrace property in the popular area of Deepdale in Preston. Offering a good size starter home on this quiet street with good transport links towards the motorway, Preston centre and University.
Spread across two floors, the accommodation briefly comprises of, to the ground floor, Entrance Vestibule, Living Room that is bright and has sliding doors to the fitted kitchen. The kitchen has space for dining and an understairs storage area as well as providing the access to the first floor. A rear utility / storage area is a good addition to the property and provides access to the rear. The first floor landing leads to two double sized bedrooms and the accommodation is completed with the three piece family bathroom suite.
A rear yard is enclosed and paved and has a shed for storage as well as a alley to the side that is private and gated. On street car parking to the front. Viewings advised.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule - Front door with letterbox. Fitted with carpet. Meter cupboards. Door to the Living Room.
Living Room - 4.06m x 4.06m (13'4 x 13'4) - Good size Living Room with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator. TV point. Fireplace. Sliding doors to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 3.30m x 3.12m (10'10 x 10'3) - Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces comprising of a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, four ring gas hob with oven under and concealed extractor fan. Space for fridge or freezer. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Tiled to splashback areas. Space for a dining table. Understairs storage cupboard. Stairs to the first floor. Door to the utility room.
Utility Area / Storage - 2.26m x 1.88m (7'5 x 6'2) - A great addition to this property is the rear storage / utility area. Fitted with a double glazed window to the side elevation. Door to the rear yard. Plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Sockets for fridge or freezer.
First Floor -
Landing - Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Loft hatch. Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One - 4.60m x 3.61m (15'1 x 11'10) - Spacious double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 2.82m (11'11 x 9'3) - Spacious double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation. Fitted with carpet. Ceiling light. Power and light points. Radiator.
Bathroom - 1.68m x 1.60m (5'6 x 5'3) - Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite in white that comprises of WC, pedestal wash hand basin with taps and bath with shower over and screen to side. Fully tiled walls. Fitted with carpet. Radiator. Frosted double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Rear Yard - Rear enclosed paved yard with shed for storage. Alley to the side provides gated access to the rear.
Further Details - The property is FREEHOLD.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50499861.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27028578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOVUNO LIMITED, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.