1 bedroom flat for sale2F2, 8 Beaverbank Place, Broughton, Edinburgh, EH7 4ER
- Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular and vibrant Broughton area, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom and shower room.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornicework, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a large shared green to the rear, and zoned on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET 12 NOON 12th SEPTEMBER** Well-presented and bright, one-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular and vibrant Broughton area, just north of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features a radiator, the secured entry system handset, and wood-effect vinyl flooring. An open plan living area features carpeted flooring for the lounge, a fitted press cupboard housing the central heating system, TV and phone points and a central pendant light fitting. Set to the rear of the room, the modern fitted kitchen has wood-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splash-backs, washing machine and an integrated fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob and canopy. The bright double bedroom includes fitted mirrored wardrobe, carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Set internally off the hall, the shower room is fitted with a two piece suite, integrated cubicle with a mains mixer, tiled splash-walls, wall cabinet, and wall mirror tiles. Broughton is a fashionable and sought-after area of Edinburgh's city centre. Located adjacent to the iconic New Town, Stockbridge and the bustling east end, there are a range of impressive period buildings, crescents, cobbled streets and charming historic details. Vibrant Broughton Street and nearby Stockbridge provide a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars; whilst supermarket shopping is provided a Tesco off Broughton Road. Numerous parks provide eclectic green spaces including King George V park, Inverleith Park and the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens. All the attractions of Edinburgh city centre can be reached on foot, whilst a bus service is available from Broughton Street and Broughton Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4506440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.