2 bedroom bungalow for salePool House Court, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Semi detached true bungalow set in a cul-de-sac location
- Large lounge displaying electric fire
- Dining room/bedroom three
- Light beech fitted kitchen
- Two double sized bedrooms, attractive shower room
- Integral garage and block paved driveway for several cars
- Landscaped rear garden, there is no chain with the sale
Well maintained detached true bungalow in a sought after cul-de-sac location, inviting entrance hall, generously sized lounge displaying electric fire, dining room/bedroom 3, light beech fitted kitchen, well designed large uPVC double glazed conservatory, two well proportioned double sized bedrooms, luxurious shower room, alarm system, double glazed windows, integral garage and block paved driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles, stone gravelled front garden, sun trap landscaped rear garden, there is no chain with the property sale..
Ingol is situated near Fulwood close to shops, amenities, and bus routes. Ingol is positioned with easy access to motorway network links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50501223.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.