2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleLyell Road, Birchington, Kent
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat close to town
- Large lounge/dining room
- Close to bus stop and station
- Private balcony
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
If you are looking for easy access to the town, the shops on the high street, the railway station and bus stop then this chain free ground floor flat must be at the top of your viewing list!
The flat has an open plan lounge/dining room which has a door to the balcony as well as a large opening through to the kitchen.
There are two bedrooms and a shower room plus a large hallway with plenty of storage.
Call today and book your viewing!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Dining Room: 19'6 x 15'4 (5.95m x 4.68m)
- Kitchen: 10'2 x 8'1 (3.10m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'3 x 6'5 (4.65m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 x 8'9 (4.70m x 2.67m)
- Shower Room
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50504076.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10127925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Birchington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.