3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Road, Leyton, London
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Period property
- Spacious living accommodation
- Upstairs bathroom
- Popular location
- Ideal family home
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Church Road is located in a popular residential location, close to shops, eateries and other local amenities.This is a spacious property with well proportioned living and sleeping accommodation. It has a traditional layout with a large kitchen, ideal for those who enjoy cooking up a culinary treat when entertaining family and friends. The lounge also has a large bay window which floods the room with natural light and is a great place to spend quality time with the family.For families, there are very good schools locally, both primary and secondary and a number of open green spaces for you to enjoy such as Leyton Jubilee Park which is situated at the end of your road.You are well located for numerous bus routes to the neighbouring towns and it is within easy reach of Leyton Midland Road Railway Station.This is an ideal property for a family or perhaps a "buy to let" opportunity allowing you to tap into the great local rental market. Properties like this do not stay on the market for long so internal viewings are highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Through Lounge: 23'1 x 11'8 (7.04m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 15'2 x 9'9 (4.63m x 2.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 11'2 (4.65m x 3.41m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 9'9 (3.38m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'11 x 9'3 (3.02m x 2.82m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50504382.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.