2 bedroom flat for sale3/16 Western Harbour Way, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 6LP
Offers in Excess of
- Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, third-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development with views of the Firth of Forth.
- Located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, balcony, two bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and a family bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, hardwired audio and internet system, double glazing and good storage provision.
- The development also provides landscaped grounds, secured video entry system, lift service and allocated underground parking.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two bedroom, third-floor flat, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Newhaven area, north of Edinburgh city centre.
The spacious entrance hallway comprises a built-in storage cupboard, the secured entry system console, utility room with power and plumbed, and recessed downlighting. Set at the end of the hallway, the light and spacious living room features patio door leading to the balcony, TV and telephone points, recessed downlighting, laminate flooring and views over the Forth and Royal Yacht Britannia. The bright modern kitchen boasts integrated electric oven, gas hob, extractor canopy, fridge freezer and dishwasher, and gives access to the dining room, with coastal views and connecting doorway to the balcony. Bedroom one is a good-sized double room with TV and telephone points, built-in wardrobes, and an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is another well-proportioned double room also with built-in wardrobes, and carpeted flooring. Finally, the family bathroom is tastefully decorated and comprises a concealed cistern WC, wall-mounted mirror, shaver points, mixer shower, recessed downlighting and is fully tiled throughout.
Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Wester Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Road's, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8088124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.