2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWilliam Road, Caterham, Surrey
- Modern 2 bedroom ground floor purpose-built flat
- Open-plan kitchen/living room
- Jack & Jill bathroom
- Allocated parking space
- Convenient location for bus links and local shops
- EPC energy rating C (80)
Are you looking for a modern character flat? Then no doubt you will be struggling to find one that suits your needs, due to the lack of properties of this type. Wouldn't it be nice to find somewhere that had been looked after and has that wow factor?
What this stunning property offers is quite a unique layout, with spacious accommodation that means you have ample room to entertain and relax in - with a location, that we believe to be, second to none. The kitchen/living room is surely a feature of the property, due to its generous size and large window that lets the light flood in. Being open-plan means that you can still chat with your friends whilst you cook a meal. There are a good amount of work surfaces and you don’t need to worry about the washing up as there is even a dishwasher.
The luxury bathroom offers you your own little sanctuary of peace, being a place to unwind after a hard day at work.
If you don’t know the area, just take a walk down the road and you should find all that you need. You can do the weekly shopping at the local supermarket and there is a selection of restaurants, take-aways and pubs in the area for you to make full use of. If you like the outdoors, then take a leisurely walk around the surrounding countryside, or enjoy a jog or bike ride in nearby Happy Valley or Coulsdon Common.
What the Owner says:
This has been our first home together and we have truly loved living here.
After viewing many flats, as soon as we walked in, it was the first home that we both instantly felt was right for us.
It is now time to move onto pastures new and we hope that the next owners will enjoy living here and make as many fond memories as we have.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Living Room: 20'3 x 11'0 (6.18m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 9'9 (4.07m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 7'7 (3.69m x 2.31m)
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Allocated Parking Space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50508039.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24405709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.