3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLammasmead, Broxbourne
- Fitted Kitchen
- Partly converted Garage
- Ground floor cloakroom
- 3 Good size bedrooms
- First floor bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- CHAIN FREE
William H Brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom semi detached property located within a peaceful close within easy reach of Broxbourne station and school being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Please call for further information.
CHAIN FREE William H Brown are delighted to offer this 3 bedroom family home to the market. Ideally located on a peaceful close within easy reach of Broxbourne School and station. This property offers good size accommodation throughout and benefits from a partly converted garage, kitchen and lounge/diner. On the first floor you have three good size bedrooms and family bathroom with the added benefit of the additional ground floor cloakroom this property is well catered for all the needs of a modern family. Please note this property is in need of some cosmetic attention in parts but is priced accordingly. Phone now for further information or to arrange a viewing. An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Door to side aspect, Tiled floor with underfloor heating (not connected).
Ground Floor Cloakroom:
Suite comprising low level w.c. and wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights.
Partly Converted Garage:
Providing study/snug, carpet and spotlights.
Lounge: 19' 7" x 11' 1" max ( 5.97m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed sliding door and window to rear aspect, radiator, spotlights, laminate flooring.
Kitchen: 10' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.20m x 2.46m )
Comprising fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, ample work surfaces, tiled splash backs, integrated single oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, spotlights and window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing:
Fitted carpet, spotlights. Doors to:
Bedroom 1: 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2: 10' 8" x 8' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: 8' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.54m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, laminated flooring.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, heated towel rail, panelled bath with mixer taped and shower unit with rain fall head, wash hand basin and low level w.c., fully tiled walls.
Off street parking and lawn.
Decked area, lawn, raised border flower beds, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-50509263.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.